Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dvd Maker Gold HELP! Does My DVD/CD-RW Even Have The Capability To Burn DVD?

HELP! Does my DVD/CD-RW even have the capability to burn DVD? - dvd maker gold

I have an Acer TravelMate C300, which comes with a CD / DVD-RW machine (QSI CDRW SBW242B). I was able to burn CD-R with NTI CD & DVD-Maker Gold (burning software that came with your computer), and I could watch a DVD, but I managed to burn a DVD on this machine. (I have DVD + R at the first attempt and my computer did not even read) my first question, my DVD / CD-R to burn the opportunity, DVDs, or just a DVD-ROM? And my second question, if you can record a DVD, you should try other DVD like DVD-R? Please help me out!

The logos on my DVD / CD-RW are the following:
1. DVD-ROM
2. Compact Disc rewritable high speed --

I guess I need DVD-RW or something like a logo for a burner status? I do not know ... Just guessing here ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment