Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cali Prancer Which Side Are You On In I Love Money 2?

Which side are you on in i love money 2? - cali prancer

Tailor Made, Prancer, Ice, bonez, Myanmar, Cali and The Entertainer, Safira, 20 boxes, Buckwild, Fench

which side of the "IT" on the

So I do not like the entertainment center that would 20pack go home and look good, but I'm not like him to love, for money, I see it as a presenter and Buckwild B **** the need to go home to go when I Neves, who does not really matter Fench not only a customized trailer and Saphira, and won the school back charm, now I will give to win one or the other

Only person to win, want to see, too, is myamme or Prancer or Cali, but above all "that is" above all the most beautiful person that the money

0 comments:

Post a Comment