Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kidney Infection More Condition_symptoms What Are The Symptoms Of A Kidney Infection?

What are the symptoms of a kidney infection? - kidney infection more condition_symptoms

I had a terrible wound in his lower back for a while now and really do not feel that it is muscle, what I heard that there are the possibility of a kidney infection related. The reason why I think this could be a possibility in my case, because it comes with stomach pains and not to mention that I feel a little weird to. I went to the doctor for a couple of times, but everything I've ever heard is that I do some exercises, and even after doing these exercises, I still have pain. But what has happened for several months at least three and not want to risk ruining my kidneys, I will make another appointment with the doctor, but I wonder whether a country has experiance in this subject, you can learn more about it. Thank you all.

3 comments:

Cougar said...

It is not connected, nerves associated with muscles. Search is in the sciatic internet.That what you have.

sarah r said...

The symptoms of kidney infection usually begin with frequent urination, pain (burning, ususally) (urinate and beyond), but it feels like it will sell a large amount of urine, only a small sales . Fever is a good sign that the infection has increased in the kidneys, because the fever does not occur if you have a urinary tract infection. Nausea, vomiting, chills, chills and pain in the flanks or sides (not the lower back) are also symptoms. Looks like you have a kidney infection, but you should consult your doctor anyway. Kidney infections can be very dangerous if left untreated.

nalla said...

If you went to the doctor gave a urine test? Those who reported a kidney infection quickly. I speak from experience. I have a kidney infection I still had worse. My symptoms are back pain, it was annoying, but then develops into a throbbing pain. My area of the abdomen and all evil, because my bladder was also infected, cramping and pain was unbelievable. I had no pain and burning sensation when urinating. I had a fever, until a few days on antibiotics and it turned out that I needed a different antibiotic. On mine, I drank cranberry juice diluted and plenty of water. But I need the antibiotic, which is Cipro. I also felt very tired.

Post a Comment