Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aztec Power Supply Upgrading Computer Help!?

Upgrading computer help!? - aztec power supply

Hey heres my question, though .. Buy Im gonna upgrade my comp (to get a new graphics card) and I would just like some suggestions on what I can, with about $ 140 - $ 150 any help would be great .. Even if you have any other suggestions please tell me: D

Computer Specifications:
Case (Raidmax Aztec Gaming Tower Case w/420W Power Blue / Black)
Power Supply (Standard Case Power 420watts)
Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 (2x 2.33GHz/4MB L2 Cache/1333FSB))
Processor Cooling (Certified CPU Fan and heatsink)
Motherboard (Asus P5K-VM Intel G31 w/6-channels, Gb LAN, S-ATA 3Gb / s, USB 2.0, PCI-E Single MB)
(2048 MB RAM [1024 X2] DDR2-800 PC6400 Corsair Module or more brand)
Graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT 512MB w / DVI + TV Out Video)
Video Card Brand (Main Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
HDD (250 GB Hard Drive [Serial-ATA II 3Gb, 7200 RPM, 8 MB Cache])
CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive ([** Special! ***] 20X Dual Format / Double Layer DVD ± R / ± RW + CD-R/RW Drive Black)
Sound card (3D Premium surround sound on board)
Network Card (Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100))
USB 2.0 Accessories (Build-USB 2.0 ports)
Flash Media Reader / Writer (12-in-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader / Writer Black)
Operating system (Windows XP)

The main reason for you to enjoy the effects of gambling and games, the 8500GT myself last year, but that is now slowly in most games that used to AWESOME lol, and I did not format a few weeks ago my model

0 comments:

Post a Comment