Thursday, January 28, 2010

Download Conexant Rd02-d490 Where Can I Get A DRIVER For A Conexant System Modem 56PRC2 (56k Modem) Model Number RD02-D490?

Where can I get a DRIVER for a Conexant System Modem 56PRC2 (56k Modem) Model Number RD02-D490? - download conexant rd02-d490

After reinstalling my operating system, nothing works well and has almost all the programs that came with my computer (originally) lost factory installed. I had problems with my modem and I want to reinstall the driver ... but I do not know. Is there somewhere I can download? (Clear) Any help is really appreciate! Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under the assumption that this is an external modem, no drivers modem - The modem is a standalone device.

You probably will not have installed the driver for your Ethernet card. You can get it here on the website of the manufacturer

Anonymous said...

If an internal modem to the computer, the website of the PC manufacturer.

Otherwise http://www.conexant.com/support/md_drive ...

The drivers are free. Each Web site to sell or unloading of cargo moves you. As for the manufacturer, the controller is part of the material, so if you materials you have good drivers for it.

Post a Comment