Sunday, January 3, 2010

Balance Bar Calories Is Eating 600 Calories A Day Safe The Way I Am Doing It?

Is eating 600 calories a day safe the way I am doing it? - balance bar calories

Hello, I'm losing weight, how many people and made a workout / diet plan I would like to strengthen to around 2 weeks really stick to my diet.
My menu for the meal of the day is tea and a granola bar in the morning, leaving about 140 calories. The lunch consists of 1 3 Products ... are either tuna, chicken or a protein supplement, and in fact the dinner 1 of these 3 points to make and add pretzels or some kind of carbohydrate to protein-rich foods. I also understand the importance of fiber for a healthy diet, but vegetables can not survive if include Benefiber in my food, beverage, 3 times per day.
I generally consume about 600 calories, but probably between 600 fairly balanced. My exercise routine consists of about a year and a half ... are 30 minutes cardio and the remaining time to lift weights to very high officials, dedicated to build muscle. I know the importance of the muscles associated with the metabolism and that is why we spend so much time on the weights. I drink tons of water and tea.

1 comments:

ramjet said...

They eat absolutely not balanced, if you have no fruit, vegetables and dairy products.
You need to raise at least 200 to 250 calories and is still quite low.
Remember that a healthy lifestyle

Post a Comment