Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thank You Love Messages Why Does Hip/hop Have To Have Bad Lyrics And Messages? I Love Some Of The Songs/=( Are There Any Raps That????

Why does Hip/hop have to have bad lyrics and messages? I love some of the songs/=( Are there any raps that???? - thank you love messages

Love songs like "I Want to Love You," "low," "Cyclone," "Do not Matter," "Love In This Club" and these songs, but why the letters should be so stupid and be a little big? I love hip-hop optimistic, but I know that some groups or rappers good Christian, and really good! I love the tempo and rhythm and melody of hip-hop news, but I hate the words "Please tell me your favorite well (note the word) is really good and talented / Cool Christian Rappers / Bands. I am also open to other genres. Well, thank you! Love you guys, God Bless!

1 comments:

yeeNYC said...

Of course, magnifying glass, but also:

- Blackalicious
- A Tribe Called Quest

Of course, not every song is to meet the standards, but the vast majority are usually really great songs with great messages and letters in general.

Post a Comment