Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boxer Dog Gifts My Sister Had To Put Her Dog Down This Morning, Is There Any Kind Of Consolation Gift I Can Give Her?

My sister had to put her dog down this morning, is there any kind of consolation gift I can give her? - boxer dog gifts

My sister, she had put 12-year-old boxer until morning, because of several health problems. She is 30 and has no children, so that the dog has (for most of his son, who has since she was a puppy, she was only 19 when he arrived). She is very depressed, and I would help your gift as a kind of comfort you feel better. Ideas?

2 comments:

stuartsg... said...

I express my condolences to his sister, and I thank you for having a good medium for the. Sometimes it is difficult to find people who take the trouble of a more serious one animal to find and that alone is a great gift.

I suggest a donation to the American Boxer Charity Memorial Foundation, a group that raises money for research on the health problems of the boxers. A donation on behalf of his sister's dog is a gift of hope, the memory of him alive and benefits in the future, Boxer continues. See the website below. Hope this helps.

Hannah H said...

If I could find a picture of your dog and the dog, he could frame and it would be really careful. For it is probably too early for them to think about with another dog.
Thus, a good photo would be great:)

Post a Comment