Sunday, February 14, 2010

Canada Top High School Prospects Indian Basketball?????HELP?

Indian Basketball?????HELP? - canada top high school prospects

I am 16 years old Punjabi / Indian and playing high school basketball in Canada and I'm a prospect, the basketball playing in the day, United States, and I ask myself is if any of the other Ballers in India at all levels, and If I am referring to India, I was not my real Indian (India) is home to America.
I refer also to any person of Indian decent Indo-Americans/Indo-Canadians.
I currently live in Surrey, British Columbia, where the Indian population, 27 percent, and most of the basketball player is not native, but grew up in Oakland and we (the Indians) really play ball and play football there. Nevertheless, here is my question: Are there other perspectives of the Indian basketball in the school or college. Thanks

4 comments:

qpac10 said...

lol yo .. desi in too .... Panjabi, but I play ball and I'm good ... how'du to record?

FanFarm® said...

I am not an Indian, but in 16 in high school, and I am a very good player of basketball, was a university in the past year.

I love basketball, my fav thing ever.
My summer was similar to yours, walk, work, play, walk, chill

Good luck to play as a possibility, and their dreams in the U.S.
d: ^)

ijijaifa said...

It really depends on where you are Canada. I live in Ontario, in Toronto and I know theres tons of ballers India, parts of Oakville and Hamilton as well. Indians really love basketball because theres tons needed

quezadap... said...

I called ?!?!?!? A WHITE How do you know that I know I? Idiot? I'm not sure .. ... mrron Eminem, and it was exaggerated! ... You just mad cause you love the game with the potential of the 10 best rappers of all time and it is never easy, because A ***** N! 99th!

Post a Comment