Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Egg White Cervical Mucus Picture I Need Help.. Am I Fertile Or Ovulating? PICS [[Graphic]]?

I need help.. Am I fertile or ovulating? PICS [[Graphic]]? - egg white cervical mucus picture

Well, I was the control from the combination of birth 2 months, I began my SP3 cogens 2 pills, but in my first week of the 3rd Pack, I decided that I did not take the pill, for a month.

Well, I had a bit of gentle pressure on the right side of my pelvis, I think I like near my right ovary, or nearly so, and some on the left and the pain, but not ANCY.



Well, I think I could ovulation ** The following picture shows what I think is the cervical mucus proteins? **

Could have ovulation? I was the last pill on 14th Days taken. Please tell me what you think?


I'm trying to understand.


The image link *****

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/ ...

*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment