Friday, February 5, 2010

Tips To Make Your Voice Sweet How Can I Make My Choral Voice Higher?

How can I make my choral voice higher? - tips to make your voice sweet

I am in school and working on Christmas songs for our Christmas concert. For example, we work mainly in Carol of the Bells and I am a soprano. I am eating just fine, with the beginning and everything I ...

Hear the bells
Sweet Silver Bells
All seem to say
Throw cares away

Christmas is here
Make good food
For young and old
Meek and the Bold
Ding Ding Dong
That is their song
With joyful ring
All Christmas Carols

You can listen to
The words of good cheer
From anywhere
Filled the air

Oh, how is released
Increase
O'er hill and dale
Tell your story

But I struggle with the very high ..

Gern Ring
While people sing
Songs of good cheer
Christmas is here

Happy, happy, happy, happy Christmas
Happy, happy, happy, happy Christmas

is very difficult.
I think I may be able to sing, but I need to learn just how high that without cracking sing my voIce. What exercise Falsetta I could sing my voice (I'm a girl, but that's) what my choir teacher told us, I do not know. LOL. :) Pleeeeeasee help meee! exersices things and nothing to help me!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

When you reach the high notes imagine opening your mouth area.

cut may help keep his hands to make a picture or throw their fists in a circle around each other, so that you have your voice eneregy.

Oh, and relax.

Post a Comment